The Apollo Build on KODI
The Apollo Build on KODI is in it’s version 6 and it has become the most complete build you can find. It has every working add-on, and I mean every single one! In fact it’s 1gb of size extracted on your system so you should be warned!
Even though it is fully loaded, it works flawlessly and with an excellent overall performance!
Install Apollo Build on Kodi instructions:
- Select from the submenu under SYSTEM, FILE MANAGER
- Double click on ADD SOURCE
- Enter http://repo.ares-project.com/magic and click DONE
- Enter the name ARES and click on OK
- Go to HOME and select SYSTEM
- Select ADDONS
- Select INSTALL FROM ZIP
- Select the red icon labeled ARES
- Select the script.areswizard.zip ( or what ever number is it)
- Once it is installed go to HOME
- Select PROGRAM ADDONS
- Select ARES Wizard
- Select the Browse Builds
- Select Apollo Build from the drop down list
- Click on Install at the right part of the list
- Wait for the wizard to download and extract the build
- When finished click on OK and unplug the external device from power or click OK if on windows.
- Restart KODI and have fun with your new BUILD!