THE BEST BUILD ON KODI HAS BEEN UPDATED, KODI 16 JARVIS V2.80 & KODI 17 KRYPTON V1.20
The Boom Shakalaka KODI Build has been updated once again with the latest and best & latest addons on KODI! Both version for KODI 16 Jarvis and KODI 17 Krypton have received updates. With the new releases of addons of Freedom IPTV (now in repo), Kisaku (which seems very promising), some new XXX addons for the XXX versions of builds, the new EZ Maintenance Addon by SchisM which auto-cleans the build every time you start KODI from excessive cache, packages and thumbnails and some shortcut fixes (Jokers TV is now Mavericks and you can find it in Sanctuary so there is no need for an extra addon, same as Pyramid and Freeview TV).
Also fixed the screensaver on Krypton build, some minor issues with the skin as well and a small tweak for faster performance.
For support and requests, join the Boom Shakalaka Facebook Group on: https://www.facebook.com/dimitrology/
Or subscribe to the Dimitrology Youtube Channel: http://youtube.com/dimitrology
KODI Jarvis or Krypton, the best build on KODI is the Boom Shakalaka!!! Enjoy people and have fun 🙂
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. On a fresh installation of KODI (do always a Fresh Start before installing builds) go under SYSTEM and select FILE MANAGER from the submenu
2. Select ADD SOURCE
3. Click on NONE and enter http://dimitrology.com/repo and click on DONE
4. Select OK
5. Go to HOME
6. Select SYSTEM
7. Select ADDONS
8. Select INSTALL FROM ZIP
9. Click on repo from the list and select plugin.video.wizardology.zip (lovely name, I know)
10. Wait for the notification that Dimitrology Builds has been installed
11. Go to HOME
12. Select PROGRAMS
13. Open Dimitrology Builds
14. Select INSTALL *NOTE: if you didn’t do a Fresh Start before select FRESH START to delete everything inside KODI
15. Select BOOM SHAKALAKA Build (if on KODI 17, select the KRYPTON Build)
16. When asked do a KODI FORCE CLOSE. On Windows, Lunix, MAC OS you just click on OK. On Android, iOS devices (TV BOX, Firestick, etc) unplug the device from the power cable or use the Memory Manager to close the KODI App (ex. Android Phone).
17. Open KODI and BOOM SHAKALAKA BABY!!!