How To Install Dark Build On Kodi 17
Our guide today will show you how to install dark build on kodi 17, having test dark build on kodi over the last few days we have to say its been awesome. The Dark Build Kodi graphics are amazing on the TV the look really good. The backgrounds used are very nicely designed and the layout is excellent also. The Dark Build has been well thought through and has all the best addons available to keep you content. There is sections like Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Kids, Music and plenty more to keep the family entertained for hours. The build is super responsive and great for an amazon firestick build, its only 240mb so nice and compact.
If you are looking for a quality Kodi Build that is updated regular for you then Dark Build is one to certainly try out. Follow our guide below will take you 5-10 minutes for a novice user to get up and running.
How To Install Dark Build On Kodi 17 Krypton:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source and type exactly http://wookiespmc.com/wiz in the box
- On the box below type Wookie click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Go to the Install from zip file.
- Select the file labeled Wookie
- Select Click Me- Succumb to the Wookie.zp
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Go Back to Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Click on Program Addons
- Select Wookie Wizard
- Select Community Builds
- Open the Dark Build
- Wait for Download
- Force Close Kodi unplug device
- Wait about 5 minutes for the build to update, the build will now be ready to use.Below are a few images from the Dark Build we hope you agree they look great.