Fix Buffering on Kodi Easy Tutorial
Fix buffering on your Kodi device with our easy guide tutorial. With this very simple and easy guide, you can fix buffering on KODI / SPMC. No more annoying buffering during a movie, just sit back and enjoy your KODI experience!
This method works and I guaranteed but it won’t fix the issues from the server side, that means that if the stream is problematic and has a very slow speed, my magic may not work! 🙂
- Select from the submenu under SYSTEM, FILE MANAGER
- Double click on ADD SOURCE
- Enter http://www.areswizard.co.uk/ and click DONE
- Click on OK
- Go to HOME and select SYSTEM
- Select ADDONS
- Select INSTALL FROM ZIP
- Select the red icon labeled ZIP
- Select the script.areswizardX.X.X.zip
- Once the addon is installed go to HOME
- Select Programs
- Open Ares Wizard
- Select the TWEAKS folder on the top
- Select Advanced Settings Wizard
- Select NEXT
- Now you will see the free available RAM on your system
- Select GENERATE
- Set the Video Cache Size at the half of the available free memory making sure that you DO NOT TOUCH THE OTHER SETTINGS!
- Select APPLY SETTINGS
- Restart KODI
- Boom Shakalaka! You have optimized KODI for a buffer free experience, enjoy!