How To Install Specto Kodi Addon
A new developer MrkNow has taken over the amazing work of the best add-on on KODI, Genesis and created a fork! The new add-on is the old one but updated and working with all the links. The new addon will have the name Specto in the future!
A big thanks to Lambda with the hope that this isn’t a goodbye but only a new chapter!
We also have reviews of some other great addons please click this link HERE
How To Install Specto On Kodi 17
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://kdil.co/repo/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this, type kdil click OK.
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side.
- Click Install from zip file
- Click kdil or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click kodil.zip
- Wait for Kodisrael Repo add-on enabled message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Kodil Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Click Specto
- Click Install
- Wait until you see Specto Add-on installed message on your device.