How To Delete Your Kodi Config And Start Again
How to delete your kodi config and start again on your Kodi set-up? We get a lot of users asking is there a simple way of ‘starting again’ and the simple answer is yes!
Deleting your kodi setup and starting again is a very simple process and we are going to show you how this can be done.
How To Delete Your Kodi:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM (or SETTINGS this depends on the skin you are using)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://fusion.tvaddons.coand select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type fusion & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select fusion
- Select begin here
- Select plugin.program.indigo-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select Video Addons
- Select Indigo
- Select Factory Restore
- Follow the on screen instructions and this will help you with a fresh start on KodiHow To Wipe Kodi on Firestick.if you are using Kodi on Firesticks the below option will also wipe Kodi on Fire TV devices. Once done you will have wiped Kodi device, this means you will need to reinstall any addons builds etc.
How To Wipe Kodi On Firesticks
- Firstly you will need to close Kodi on your Firestick is you are currently using it, then go to the home screen of you firestick or fire tv.
- Go to Settings tab near the bottom of your Fire TV screen, scroll down using remote.
- Select the Applications tab.
- Scroll down and Select Manage Applications.
- Scroll down and Select Kodi.
- Scroll down and Select Clear Data.
- You will now receive the following message on your screen “Delete app data?” option
- Select Clear data again.
- Use the remote scroll up button and then click the “Launch Application” option
- This will confirm that Kodi has now been reset to the factory default settings.
- Now you can reinstall your favorite Kodi addons, skins, builds and more on your Firestick or Fire TV device.