Kodi YouTube Addon is the most essential Addon of Kodi. Through YouTube Addon, you can watch a great deal of media substance. YouTube add-on is an independent application, however numerous other famous Kodi Add-ons are utilizing this as an important dependency plugin to streaming contents such as movies, TV shows, documentaries, music etc…
To make YouTube Addon working. It has an application programming interface, that without it, YouTube Addon won’t work, cannot enable you to discover and watch your most loved projects from YouTube.
When YouTube Addon installed on Kodi. It just has 5 or 6 programming interface enters that in-built known as API. Each YouTube API-KEY has just a specific data transmission quantity to stream content from the YouTube host to the watcher
When such a significant number of individuals utilize a similar default YouTube programming interface keys, it rapidly terminates the transmission capacity quantity. So you will see mistake message “YouTube daily limit exceeded, the quota will be reset at midnight at Pacific Time”. So how to settle this issue…
How to Fix YouTube Quota Limit Exceed Error on Kodi
Method # 1:
- Change the default YouTube API Key number to another number.
- Open Kodi > Add-ons > Video Add-ons > select YouTube Addon
- On the off chance that YouTube Addon not installed on your Kodi. Read here to know how to introduce YouTube Addon.
- Select Settings.
- In Settings – YouTube box, select API.
- Change number being used preset API key set from 1 to 2 3 4 or 5, click OK to affirm the change.
- After change YouTube API interface key number, attempt to observe any motion pictures from YouTube.
Create a personal YouTube API Key for yourself to fix error YouTube quota limit exceeded.
- Go to https://console.developers.google.com/apis/library
- At the upper left side Select a Project
- A Box open, tap on Create project
- At that point compose a name, for example, My YouTube API Key on Project name.
- It will give you’re the Project ID underneath the case. Duplicate it and paste on Notepad as it is the API ID. At that point click Create
- Go back to the fundamental API page click YouTube Data API
- At that point tap on Select Project button
- At that point tap on the Select button
- Also, tap on My YouTube API Key
- Proceed with a tap on ENABLE button
- Now, tap on Create credentials button
- Starting from the pull box what will you call the API from? Click to choose Android.
- Under What information will you get? Tick on Public Data, then click what credentials do I require?
- Your YouTube-API-Key will make in this development. It’s accessible in Here is your API Key. This key will be utilized to settle the issue “YouTube quota daily limit exceeded”. Now click done button to confirm create this key.
- The individual YouTube API Key for yourself has been made. Duplicate this Key and paste on Notepad. This key will be utilized to settle the issue “YouTube quota daily limit exceeded”.
- Now, open your Kodi, at that point open YouTube Addon.
- Select Settings.
- Click API.
- At that point enable individual API keys.
- Enter the new individual YouTube API Keys and the API ID (that we discussed above). The API Key and Secret Key are the same. Click OK to acknowledge.
The issue “YouTube quota daily limit exceeded” is settled. Enjoy YouTube on Kodi.