How to Install Addons On Kodi
Our guide today will show you how to install addons on Kodi 17 Krypton the newest development from the Kodi team. Our tutorial today is based on the well-known Kodi addon exodus, but you will see most processes for installing an Addon is the same to follow.
We have been getting asked a few times for new users who are struggling to install addons on Kodi 17, hopefully, this quick tutorial will help. Kodi 17 has just had the stable release recently and as you will find installing addons to Kodi 17 is slightly different from the older version. Having spent a few days playing with the new Kodi media center software we are finding our feet and liking the new design. The more you play with Kodi Krypton 17 the easier you will find it and grow in confidence using the stylish new layout.
Install addons on Kodi 17 made easy with our guide below, you should have it working within minutes following the below step by step instructions. For Kodi 17 Addons to work make sure you enable unknown sources. Not every addon has changed to work on Kodi 17 just yet but gives it time they will start to work soon.
Step by Step Guide How to Install Addons on Kodi 17 Krypton
1st Select Settings looks like a cog wheel in the image below
2. Select File Manager
3. Select Add Source
4. Select none and type in this url http://fusion.tvaddons.ag (or what ever the url for the addon you are installing is called)and select done then in enter a name for this media source type fusion then select OK
5. Go back to Kodi Home screen and select Addons
6. Select addon browser on top left
7. Select Install from zip file
8. Select Fusion, Select Kodi Repos, Select English, Select repository.exodus-x.x.x.zip
9. You will get an addon notification on the top right of your screen
10. Select Install from repository and select exodus repository
11. Select Video Addons
12. Select Exodus
13. Select Install
14. You will now get an addon enabled notification
15. The add-on is now installed and enabled and can be found in the video add-ons section