How To Install BEATZ On Kodi 17
BEATZ is a new modest music Add-on from flow army. This Add-on allows you to observe music, videos and take note to radio. BEATZ Add-on has lot of sub sections for entertainment and enjoyment. Very glowing put jointly Add-on that will be just right to opening into the music segment of your build.
The BEATZ Add-on is a motivating modest music Add-on for Kodi 17 Krypton. This one is immense because it pulls info from last FM and manages to maintain the charts up to date. If you like to enjoy listening to music from side to side your Kodi setup, you will worship this one.
The Stream Army Team have formed a smart little music Add-on that pulls a lot of in order from the previous FM API and pass them to YouTube for playback. That will remain the charts forceful and beat up to date.
Please keep in mind that this is a third party addon and is not in any way connected with kodi TV in any manner. It is supported by the Stream Army Team you can take any help from development team.
To Install Beatz on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type SARMY
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Now select Install from zip file.
- Select the file labeled SARMY
- Select repository.StreamArmy-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Open the Stream Army
- Select Video Addons
- Select Stream Army
- Click on Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
23. Beatz addon is now ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > Beatz