How To Install Beau’s Place On Kodi 17
If you are looking for an all in one addon for your device, then Beau’s place is a board and diverse addon which contains a huge amount of different types of content that will attract a lot of users. Go down the sections and you will easily find plenty of sub categories worthy of an addition to your builds library. This all in one Kodi 17 Addon contains an acceptable amount of movies, TV shows, Live content, Cartoons, music videos, music albums, videos of live concerts and lots of others things. There is a lot of classics and retro media as well as carious play lists to choose from. The addon is updated and some new and fresh content has been added to it. Additionally, the old and broken links are also removed.
This add-on contains the following subsections
- Movie Of The Month
- Beau’s Picks
- Kung Fu Theater
- Family Flix
- Christmas Spirit
- Newer Movies
- Music Albums
- Music Videos
- World News
- Musical Movies
- Wrestling Classics
- The Grand Tour
- Health And Fitness
And various others like these.
To Install Beau’s Place on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://midian.srve.io/repo/
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type BEAUS
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Now select Install from zip file.
- Select the file labeled BEAUS
- Select repository.Beaubrepo-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Now select Beau B repository
- Select Video Addons
- Select Beau B repository
- Click on Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- Beau’s Place addon is now installed and ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > Beau’s Place