How To Install Boxing Hits On Kodi 17
Our guide today will show you how to install Boxing Hits on Kodi 17. If you like you’re boxing then Boxing Hits Kodi addon is definitely worth adding on your Kodi device. People have been shouting out for another top notch boxing addon and this looks a good one. Boxing Hits has a simple layout with good sections like Live, Replay, Channels, Documentaries, Movies, Hits Info & Search options. With Boxing Hits been just released we are sure this Boxing addon will get better over time. Boxing Hits Kodi addon looks impressive so far and have tested already has some great content. So let’s get started with our easy to follow guide below and you’ll install Boxing Hits Kodi addon in minutes.
Install Boxing Hits on Kodi 17 Krypton:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Now click on the Settings Button
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source and type exactly http://thecommunityrepo.netai.net/zip
- On the box below type Com Repo click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Go to the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Open the file labeled Community Repo
- Select repository.communityrepo-xxx.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Click on Install from Repository
- Select Community Repo
- Now go to Video Addons
- Select Boxing Hits
- Wait for Addon enabled notification
- Boxing Hits is now installed you can find the addon going to Home screen > Addons> Boxing HitsBelow are a few images from the screen shots you will have on your device.