How To Install Celtic Dragon Builds on Kodi 17 and 17.3
As you potency imagines, the Celtic Dragon build has a paranormal theme. We like this one quite a bit because of the way it looks and the way it performs. Whether you have Celtic roots or just ambition you did, you can’t go incorrect with this one. If you are wondering does this work on my firestick then the answer is yes it does, so if you have a firestick this build will work fine on your device.
Celtic Dragon Build is based upon the AEON NOX skin for kodi. It has the subsequent sections Adult, Bob, Children, Exodus, Movies, Music, Power, Pyramid, Salts, SkyNet, Sports, Social, System, TV Shows, Vortex, Weather, Specto, Picasso, Dr Streams, Fear Of The Dark, UK Turks and Elysium. So its rammed packed with the best kodi addons available and always kept up to date which is great news for users.
This build has a gothic and Celtic feel to it all from side to side and the fonts appreciative comment it well. It’s easy to find the way, has abundance of solid and relevant sections with good use of accessible widgets.
Celtic Build has some great reproduction and screensaver touches which give it a dynamic feel. The Celtic build has had a great deal of time and thought spent on it, and it shows.
You will need to do a fresh install of Kodi. This means you will lose all saved items counting library, favourites, installed Add-ons etc. Make a backup of your accessible build first if you want to. So lets get ready to Install Celtic Dragon Builds on Kodi 17 its certainly one that’s worth trying out.
Install Celtic Dragon Builds on Kodi 17
Celtic Dragon also offers an apk for users with older android devices on lollipop 4.4 & 5. As some of you will be aware you cant get the latest Kodi versions due to them not being compatible. Well Celtic Dragon has came up with a solution for you all. You will need to install the apks from http://celticdragon.xyz/apks so if any one needs this we hope that will help.
To Install Celtic Dragon Builds on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Now click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://celticdragon.esy.es/Repository/
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type Celtic Dragon
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled Celtic Dragon
- Select plugin.video.CelticDragon.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Back to home screen
- Select Addons
- Select Program addons
- Select Celtic Dragon
- Select Celtic Dragon Build
- Select Fresh Install
- The build will now start to download
- When finished force close and power off the device if required.
- Plug the device back in and leave for 5 minutes while it updates.
23. Celtic Dragon Build Wizard is now installed and ready to use. If you don’t fancy trying out Celtic Dragon Build on Kodi 17, we have plenty more choices for you click HERE
Below are a few images taken from the Celtic Dragon Build we hope you agree they look awesome.