How To Install Cerberus Addon On Kodi 17
Cerberus add-on is a unique offer produced by the Rogue Media Team. Anyhow don’t let its size fool you.
This special add-on possess some great things like box set feel and mixed back of low and high definition content, TV shows and movies, all available in an easy and quick way, also people like these famous shows, videos which look huge for you computation watchers nowhere.
Before we get started to make sure that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is assisted by the Rogue Media Team, if you have any question or get any information don’t go to the Kodi website, go to the Rogue Media Team it will provide you all information.
Cerberus-Reaper is a nice one new Kodi video add-on series movies and TV shows. Inside this addon, you will find the following section, movies, people, television, and collections.
It is one click to play add-on so there is no need to find with the help of server list, which is always appreciable. It is occupying in the Cerberus repository which must be first install it.
To Install Cerberus Addon On Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Now select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://roguemedia.x10.mx/cerbrepo/install/
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type CERBERUS
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Click on Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled CERBERUS
- Select repository.cerberus-x-x-x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Now select Cerberus Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Select Cerberus Repository
- Finally select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
23. Cerberus Repository addon is now ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > Cerberus Repository