How To Install Community Wizard On Kodi
How to Install the Community Wizard on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Select from the submenu under SYSTEM, FILE MANAGER
- Double click on ADD SOURCE
- Enter https://kodicommunity.com/comrepo/zips/ and click DONE
- Enter the name KCR and click on OK
- Go to HOME and select SYSTEM
- Select ADDONS
- Select INSTALL FROM ZIP
- Select the red icon labeled KCR
- Select TheCommunityRepo
- Select Repository
- Select repository.communityrepo-X.X.zip
- Once it is installed and refreshed select INSTALL FROM REPOSITORY
- Select The Community Repository
- Select Program Add-ons
- Select The Community Wizard and on the next screen click on INSTALL
- Go to HOME and select PROGRAMS
- Select The Community Wizard
Install Community Wizard on Kodi 17 Krypton:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Open File Manager
- Select Add Source and type exactly http://thecommunityrepo.esy.es/zip
- On the box below type Com Repo click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Click the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Choose the file labeled Community Repo
- Select repository.communityrepo-xxx.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Click on Community Repo
- Select Program Addons
- Open Community Wizard
- Choose InstallBelow are a few images of the Community Wizard on Kodi 17 well worth installing. If you want one of the best wizards for Kodi then try this one out.
Remember one thing this Addon is not related with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Community Wizard on Kodi then feel free to contact us.