How To Install Community Wizard On Kodi 17
Our Tutorial today will show you how to install Community Wizard on Kodi 17. The Community Wizard for Kodi 17 is a great wizard to install cool Builds and some quality Addons. Community Wizard gives you access to a huge number of builds and its quite handy maintenance tool also. The Community Wizard have four main sections which include Com-Repo-Team Builds, Community Builds, Maintenance section and Setting section. Having checked out the wizard it has over sixteen Kodi 17 Builds and well over one hundred Kodi 16 Builds. So the choice of trying new builds is endless and some great options for users.
Community Wizard Maintenance Section is brilliant and has many options to help even the novice user. Also, the have a Setting section with loads of options including clearing data on startup. So again this is the brilliant option for the novice user. We recommend you try this wizard and check out the options it has you won’t be disappointed. To be honest it could make your Kodi experience even easier and more enjoyable.
Install Community Wizard on Kodi 17 Krypton:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Open File Manager
- Select Add Source and type exactly http://thecommunityrepo.esy.es/zip
- On the box below type Com Repo click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Click the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Choose the file labeled Community Repo
- Select repository.communityrepo-xxx.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Click on Community Repo
- Select Program Addons
- Open Community Wizard
- Choose InstallBelow are a few images of the Community Wizard on Kodi 17 well worth installing. If you want one of the best wizards for Kodi then try this one out.