How To Install Covenant On Kodi 17
Exodus has been an accepted Add-on for kodi is now being replaced by a better Addon called Covenant. This fairly new Add-on is from a great team and we are confident Covenant will grow. That Kodi addon is rammed packed with a great selection that will keep you content for hours.
How to install Covenant Kodi 17 Add-on on PC, Mac, Android, Fire Stick, or Raspberry Pi? If you’re looking for top Kodi Add-ons to watch movies online, you’re probably already tried the likes of Exodus, Phoenix, Alum, and SALTS at some point.
Covenant cascade in the same category. It most likely is one of the best Add-ons when it comes to streaming movies and TV shows on Kodi.
To install this Add-on you can by hand install by downloading the repo from GITHUB using this link
Save it in a location you will remember later.
How to Install Covenant Kodi 17.1 Krypton:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Click on Install from zip file.
- Select the location you saved the GitHub link
- Select repository.colossus.xxx.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Go back to install from repository
- Now select Colossus Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Select Covenant
- Finally select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- Covenant Kodi addon is now installed and ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > Covenant