How to Install Dazzawms Build on Kodi 17
Dazzawms Build is designed by Daz with a simple and user-friendly design that is both full of entertainment as well as extremely functional. The loading/boating time is very light and will not hang your system at all and due to the small size, it should run on your system well. It contains a huge collection of best add-ons for Kodi and content to enjoy in one place. If you need a support, you can follow Daz on their twitter page.
Dazzawms Build has some awesome sections to simplify for the users, TV Shows, Movies, 4K, Sport, Music, Documentaries and more. It’s definitely a build worth trying on your device and will work great on smaller devices like Firesticks.
Remember you will need to do a fresh install of Kodi to ensure the build works correctly. It means that you will lose all your content in your Kodi library such as installed add-ons, favourites etc. So before installing, make a backup if you require.
Daz has the following two builds
Dazzawms Build (162mb zipped)
If you want to install this Dazzawms Build on Kodi 17 Krypton, you can do this by simply following the following tutorial.
To Install Dazzawms Build on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type WOOKIE
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Now select Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled Wookie
- Select Wookie.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Go Back to Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Go to Program Addons
- Select Wookie Wizard
- Select Community Builds
- Finally Click on Dazzawms
- Wait for Download
- Force Close Kodi unplug device
- Wait about 5 minutes for the build to update, the build will now be ready to use.Below are a few images from both Kodi Builds we hope you enjoy and agree it looks very nice.
LFC Kodi Build below.