How To Install DC Sports Addon On Kodi 17
DC sports Kodi Addon, another top sporting Kodi addon that you will definitely like to add into your Addons library. It contains each and everything related to sports you need this on your device. It contains sports channels from different regions of the world, but the main focus of this is on TV channels and covering a lot of sports. So go ahead and find your favorite one. DC Sports add-ons for Kodi is always in search to find the best live stream for you and that’s why it become one of the best sports Kodi addon.
Just like our other tutorials on Kodi add-ons, you can also easily do the same for DC Sports for Kodi.
Follow the instructions given below, to install Dc sports addon on Kodi in a blink.
To Install DC Sports Addon on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://ares-repo.eu
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type ARES PROJECT
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Now select Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled ARES PROJECT
- Select repository.aresproject.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Select ARES PROJECT
- Choose Video Addons
- Select ARES PROJECT
- Select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- DC Sports Kodi 17 addon is now installed and ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > DC Sports Kodi
How to install Live Hub on Kodi 16 Jarvis
A top tier live TV add-on from the the Stream Hub camp. If live TV is your thing, then you can’t go wrong with this one from Sam.
1.Select Home screen
3.Select File Manager
4.Select Add Source
5.Type https://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub in the top box
6.Select STREAMHUB in the bottom box
8.Select Back to the home screen
11.Select Install from zip
14.Wait for notification
15.Select Install from repository
16.Select Live Hub repository
17.Select Video addons
18.Select Live Hub
20.Wait for notification
Remember one thing this Addon is not related with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Live Hub Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us.