How To Install Documented HD On Kodi
The Documented HD Kodi Add-on is an outstanding source for HD documentaries to stream from a variety of categories. Now you can grab the Documented HD Kodi Add-on today, particularly if you are looking for an excellent documentary Add-on that includes some of the following genres and categories, Conspiracies, History, Scientific and UFOs etc.
The Add-on contains a ton of documentaries, both professionally produced and more amateur. If you want to learn more about history, theories, science, conspiracy theories, and other real-world and could-be real-world content, check out Documented HD today.
It covers a wide variety of subject substance, so if you wish to broaden your mind or discover if the Loch Ness monster is actually real (spoiler – it isn’t – deal with it) then you can easily lose yourself in this add-on for days. For a quick change of pace, drenched has provided an easy link to switch to his Alive HD add-on.
How to Install Documented HD on Kodi 17:
- Download the lastest zip file repo from GITHUB
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Click on Install from zip file.
- Locate the zipfile location you just saved
- Select repository.colossus-xxx.xxx.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Now select Colossal Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Now select DocumentedHD
- Select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
Documented HD addon is now ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > Documented.HD