How To Install Durex Build On Kodi 17 Krypton
Our guide today we will show you to install this very nice Kodi 17 Build on your device. Durex Kodi 17 Build is a premium build for kodi users, it’s packed. Durex Build on Kodi 17 has a huge selection its uses a standard navigation bar with sub sections. We way say huge we mean it this build is ram packed with the best addons available for users. Durex Build also includes a paid section menu option for users and has an easy navigation layout. If you are wanting something with everything on the Durex Build could be the one for you.
Firstly if you have the Community Wizard installed on your device go to Program Addons click on that. Next go to Community Wizard Builds section and click there and you will see Durex Kodi 17 Build. If you don’t have the Community Wizard installed follow the instructions below and you will have Durex Build on Kodi 17 Build installed in 5 minutes
Install Durex Build On Kodi 17 Krypton:
To install Durex Build on Kodi 17, just follow the following steps.
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click File Manager
- Click on Add Source and type exactly http://thecommunityrepo.esy.es/zip
- On the box below type Com Repo click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Click Addons
- Go to the Addon Browser button
- Open Install from zip file.
- Go to the file labeled Community Repo
- Open repository.communityrepo-xxx.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Find and Choose Install from Repository
- Choose Community Repo
- Select Program Addons
- Click Community Wizard
- Open the Install
- Click on Program Addons
- Open Community Wizard
- Choose Community Builds
- Click on Durex Build Kodi 17
- Select Community Wizard Fresh Install
- Select Continue and the Fresh Install will start then the Durex Build will extract.Below are a few images from Durex Build for Kodi 17, we hope you enjoy.