How To Install Durex Build on Kodi
Install Durex build this is one of the best Kodi Builds for amazon tv and amazon firestick. Durex Build is very light and has all the best addons and well maintained by the creator, its got a nice layout, good interface and it very quick and responsive. Durex Build also has a great section to maintain your device and keep it clean which will help anyone who doesn’t maintain their device.
Durex build is also available on the Echo Wizard so if you already have that install just go to community builds section on the Echo Wizard. If you are looking for a build for your amazon tv or amazon firestick this is the one to try.
Install Durex Build on Kodi 16 Jarvis:
- Open Kod
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://drxbld.com/wiz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Durex & Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Durex
- Select Durex_Wizard_Pub.zip (or whatever is the relevant number at that time)
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification on your screen
- Select Program Addons
- Select Durex Wizard
- Select Durex Buil
- Wait for the Durex wizard addon enabled notification on your screen
- Select Durex Build
- Select OK
Install Durex Build On Kodi 17 Krypton:
To install Durex Build on Kodi 17, just follow the following steps.
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click File Manager
- Click on Add Source and type exactly http://thecommunityrepo.esy.es/zip
- On the box below type Com Repo click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Click Addons
- Go to the Addon Browser button
- Open Install from zip file.
- Go to the file labeled Community Repo
- Open repository.communityrepo-xxx.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Find and Choose Install from Repository
- Choose Community Repo
- Select Program Addons
- Click Community Wizard
- Open the Install
- Click on Program Addons
- Open Community Wizard
- Choose Community Builds
- Click on Durex Build Kodi 17
- Select Community Wizard Fresh Install
- Select Continue and the Fresh Install will start then the Durex Build will extract.Below are a few images from Durex Build for Kodi 17, we hope you enjoy.
Once installed Reboot your device by turning off power if required
Durex Build is now installed and ready to use on your device and Durex Wizard will be in Programs under Durex Wizard.
Here is a few images below of how the Durex build on Kodi will look on your device hope you enjoy.