How To Install Durex Build on Kodi
Install Durex build this is one of the best Kodi Builds for amazon tv and amazon firestick. Durex Build is very light and has all the best addons and well maintained by the creator, its got a nice layout, good interface and it very quick and responsive. Durex Build also has a great section to maintain your device and keep it clean which will help with anyone who doesn’t maintain their device.
Durex build is also available on the Echo Wizard so if you already have that install just go to community builds section on the Echo Wizard. If you are looking for a build for your amazon tv or amazon firestick this is the one to try.
Install Durex Build Kodi:
- Open Kod
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://drxbld.com/wiz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Durex & Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Durex
- Select Durex_Wizard_Pub.zip (or whatever is the relevant number at that time)
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification on your screen
- Select Program Addons
- Select Durex Wizard
- Select Durex Buil
- Wait for the Durex wizard addon enabled notification on your screen
- Select Durex Build
- Select OK
Once installed Reboot your device by turning off power if required
Durex Build is now installed and ready to use on your device and Durex Wizard will be in Programs under Durex Wizard.
Here is a few images below of how the Durex build on Kodi will look on your device hope you enjoy.