How To Install Echo Documentaries On Kodi
Echo Documentaries is one of the newest Add-ons that you can install on Kodi for watching addons and has a load of quality documentaries.
Crime documentaries, Documentary Addicts, Documentary Heaven, Documentary lovers, Documentary Storms, Documentary Tube, Snag Films, Documentary Arena, Sports Documentaries and top Documentaries.
Echo Documentaries is a new documentary Add-on for Kodi and can be installed through Echo Wizard. It is fast loading and one click to play with plenty of HD content such as top documentaries, documentary storm, and documentary lovers.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPvanish VPN it has high-speed servers with no throttling or logs. The Echo Documentaries Kodi Add-on is the top and multi-source documentary Kodi addon that is easily accessible.
The Echo Documentaries Kodi Add-on is the only multi-source documentary Addon that we know here on Kodi and is worth a look if you like documentaries.
The Add-on contains multiple sources pulled into a single Add-on. Each playlist has different categories such as most accepted, recent, or split out by category. All categories are here in this, from sports to 9/11 to UFOs and everything in between.
Install Echo Documentaries On Kodi 17.6 Krypton:
- Download the latest zipfile from GITHUB save it to a location you can find later go to
- Go to Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select Addon Browser button
- Click on Install from zip file.
- Select repository.colossus-xxx.xxx.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Now select Colossal Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Select Echo Documentaries
- Finally select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- Echo Documentaries Kodi addon is now ready to use. The addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > Echo Documentaries
How to Install Echo Documentaries On Kodi 16 Jarvis:
1. First of all Open Kodi
2.Select SYSTEM > File Manager
3.Click and Open Add Source
5.Type the following http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
6.Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type fusion & select OK
7.Go back to Home Screen
8.Click on SYSTEM
9.At the same way click on Add-Ons
10.Click on Install from zip file
12.Click on kodi-repos
15.Wait for Add-on enabled notification
16.Click on Install from repository
17.Open Echo repository
18.Choose Video Add-Ons
19.Select Echo Documentaries
20.Finally Select Install
21.Wait for Add-on enabled notification on your screen