How to Install Exodus Addon For Kodi
What is Exodus and How to Install it on Kodi
Exodus is one of the most amazing addon for Kodi. There are many reasons to install this excellent tool on your Kodi device. The most appealing reason is that Exodus providing a huge collection of free TV shows and movies. Lots of people getting hard time to install Exodus on Kodi. Here this blog on “How to Install Exodus on Kodi” will allow you to easily install and integrate this addon on Kodi. After successfully installing end users will be able to freely watch the amazing Hollywood movies on any device on which Kodi is installed.
Below we have two guides for you first one how to install exodus on kodi 16 and the second on how to install exodus on kodi 17.
- Tweaked provider retrieval
- Tweaked System resolving
- Updated existing providers
- Removed dead providers
- Added new providers
How to Install Exodus Addon Kodi, a new multi scraper addon that’s awesome.
Kodi Exodus Addon Supports These Accounts:
- Trakt Integration
- Ororo TV
- Real Debrid
- All Debrid
To Install Exodus on Kodi 16
Movies,Tv Shows And Channels Too Choose From
How to Install Exodus On Kodi 16
1. Open Kodi
2. Select SYSTEM > File Manager
3. Select Add Source
4. Select None
5. Type the following https://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/ and select Done
6. Enter a name for this Source & type Smash
7. Select OK
8.Go back to your Home Screen Select SYSTEM
9. Select Add-Ons
10. Select Install from zip file
11. Select repository.smash-x.x.x.zip
12. Wait for Add-on enabled notification
13. Select Install from repository
14. Select Smash Addon Repository
15. Select Video Add-Ons
16. Select Exodus
17. Select Install
18. Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
How To Install Exodus on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Choose the Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly https://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/ Select the highlighted box underneath and type Smash
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Now click on the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Open the file labelled Smash
- Select repository.smash-xxx.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Choose Install from Repository
- Select Smash Repo
- Clilck on the Video Addons
- Select Exodus
- Select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled/installed notification on your screen.
- To view the addon go to Addons > Videos > Exodus.