How To Install Film Emporium Addon on Kodi 17
Film Emporium is a new addon from Dandymedia which contains different types of entertainment categories. You can install this in a blink to your Kodi addons library with the help of tutorial given below. For old videos lovers, there is movies content going back several years at least. Similarly, it also covers movie content and TV shows of latest seasons for the binge watchers. In the movies sections, there are movie sections which have a simple but highly effective quality marker listed next to the media. So it is easily identifiable for you guys to find your favorited content easily. If you are after an excellent Movie addon for your Kodi device Film Emporium is certainly a contender.
You can use this easy guide to install Emporium on Kodi 17.1, 17.2, 17.3 and Kodi 17.4 Krypton.
Film Emporium Kodi addon contains the following categories
- Most Watched
- All Movies
- Movies by Genre
- Movies by Release Year
- TV Shows
To Install Film Emporium Kodi 17 Addon:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://www.dandymedia.club/repo/
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type DANDY
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Click on Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled DANDY
- Select repository.dandymedia.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Now select Dandymedia Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Select Dandymedia Repository
- Finally select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- Film Emporium addon is now ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > Film Emporium
How To Install Film Emporium Kodi 16 Jarvis:
1. Select Home screen
2. Select System
3. Select File Manager
4. Select Add Source
5. Type in the top box http://www.dandymedia.club/repo/ in the top box type DANDY in the box below
6. Select OK
7. Go Back to the home screen
8. Select System
10. Install from zip DANDY
11. Select repository.dandymedia.zip
12. Wait for addon notification on top corner of the screen
13. Select Install from repository
14. Select Dandymedia Repository
15. Select Video addons
16. Select Film Emporium
17. Select Install
18. Wait for notification on screen > All done.
Film Emporium Kodi 16 addon is now installed and ready to go this can be accessed from video addons location.