How To Install Find My Game On Kodi 17
Find My Game is an immense small type of add-on that helps you in searching the best live sports content. It has a small segment of about 40 live channels. After successfully installing, Find My Game will grant you entrance to live sports streams on your device. The Kodi Add-on has various categories for Find my game streams and matches. The ambition of Find My game is to hit upon which Add-on is viewing each game. It also contains a better selection of live channels as compared to few other sports resources.
It is chiefly designed for the UK market with some well-known dews causal to this project. Find My Game is growing and there is a possibility of the addition of few more content to it. Just like few others, this addon is also based on F4M. So before going for this, you will need the necessary F4M Tester. Install F4M and then go for a fresh run of Find My Game by simply following the tutorial given below.
To Install Find My Game On Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://tvstreamers.net/repo/tvguides/
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type TVSTREAMERS
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Now click on the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled TVSTREAMERS
- Click on repository.tvguides.zip.
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Click on TV GUIDES Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Select TV GUIDES Repository
- Finally select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- Bubbles addon is now installed and ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > Find My Game