How To Install FTFA Addon On Kodi 17
What is Free TV for All Latino PR and How to install it on your Kodi? It’s all that you will learn in this blog. An IPTV add-on with highest of servers to choose from. Mainly aimed at the UK but plenty of others too. In addition, the add-on has a solid latest scene release section with good quality and one click.
As with All IPTV, with the passage of time, every one expects offline channels with the best streaming. Many of the users every time try to get the buffering and many elements can take place this, like latency and more.
The factor if IPTV is that if you are using free add-ons which can drop at any time. if you face a problem then if it stopped working don’t worry. you may use another. so you will require the important F4M Tester first, and then you can do it now.
Free TV for All contains the following categories
- Live TV Server (1-5 ) UK IPTV
- Non F4M Live TV
- Movies 2017
To Install FTFA Addon On Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Now select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://rmkodi.uk/repo/Addons
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type rmkodi
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Click on Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled rmkodi
- Select repository.brettusrepo-x-x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Now select brettus repo
- Select Video Addons
- Select FTFA TV
- Click on Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- FTFA TV addon is now installed and ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > FTFA TV