How To Install Gateway Build On Kodi 17
The Gateway build for kodi is a moderately good one it’s very prearranged and it’s really simple to navigate through. It also a very light weight build so there is no motive it would not run on slighter plans like Amazon fire sticks or raspberry Pi’s. This is quite a simple build with quick and clean design from the Gateway team. It’s using a lot of the most well-liked and reliable Add-ons on Kodi right now. With little in the way of widgets or supply hungry effects, this should run well on all devices.
For those that like using builds with different options, the Gateway build is a high-quality alternative. The colour system and stunning background images make this build the most stunning build among others.
If you are using a limited reserve device, this contribution is more than 220mb. You may see troubles if you are using a low end install, but should be fine on firesticks.
One thing also keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help.
To Install Gateway Build on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Now click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://gateway.esy.es/repo/
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type gateway
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled gateway
- Select plugin.video.Gateway.zip.
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Gateway Wizard is ready to use
- Go to home screen
- Select programm addons
- Select Gateway
- Select Install.
- Gateway Build will now download
- Wait for the download to finish
- Force close your device and power off/unplug
- Put the plug back in and leave for 5 minutes while the build updates
- Gateway Build Kodi is now installed and ready to use.Below are a few images from the Gateway Build on Kodi we hope you agree they look amazing.