How To Install Horizon Build on Kodi 17
Today we will show you how to install Horizon Build on Kodi 17. The Horizon Build is a real light weight in build size and good for firestick users. What we loved about this build on install the addons need to be downloaded. So that means for a user you only download what you like and use on Kodi. The install is real easy just click on the addons and they download and install for you. Horizon Build on Kodi 17 covers many addons so if you like TV Shows, Movies, Sport, then this is for you. Testing this build over the last few days is real smooth, easy to navigate and responsive. If you want a kodi build for firestick then this is definitely for you.
Remember to always install on a fresh Kodi or you will have issues if you don’t.
Install Horizon Build on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Select File Manager
- Click on Add Source and type exactly http://wookiespmc.com/wiz in the box
- On the box below type Wookie click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Open Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Click Install from zip file.
- Go to the file labeled Wookie
- Select Click Me- Succumb to the Wookie.zp
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Go Back to Home Screen
- Open Addons
- Select Program Addons
- Click on Wookie Wizard
- Select Community Builds
- Open Horizon Build Krypton
- Wait for Download
- Force Close Kodi unplug device
- Wait about 5 minutes for the build to update, the build will now be ready to use.Below are a few images from Horizon Build for Kodi by Samwich hope you enjoy.