How To Install iStream Addon On Kodi 17
To Install iStream on Kodi 17 Krypton, the most amazing and rocking addon for multi purposes. This addon can be used to watch TV shows and movies. The content added in this addon is just amazing and appealing. There are some drawbacks as it is very underrated and underused but its content can’t be ignored. The addon can take some time to navigate but it’s worth the effort as it scrapes a lot of sources in one go.
There are two sub-categories available in this addon which are given below
Movies (both new and old content in this section)
The installation process of iStream is very easy and friendly and there are few steps needed in order to successfully add this to your Kodi add-ons library. So how to install, Just follow the instructions given below and at the end of the last instruction the addon will be added to the library
To Install iStream on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml/
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type MUCKYS
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Now click on Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Open the file labeled MUCKYS
- Select repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Go to iStream XBMC Addons Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Click on iStream Repo
- Select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
23. iStream addon is now installed and ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > iStream