How To Install Jango Addon On Kodi 17
Jango a new Kodi addon for music lovers. This is another outstanding effort from KinKin. From the development of their previous addon called MP3 Streams, KinKin brings us back with another cracking addon for playing music online which will definitely help the music fans on Kodi. Besides playing a different kind of music, this addon also helps you to listen to internet radio the way you want it. Music lovers are available in an immense number as this is the only source of entertainment that you can enjoy all the time even at your working hours. So it is a must have an addon or your library. The addon is complete and there is nothing to worry about, means no buffering problem etc. You can listen to music by simply searching on music or the artist name.
To add this addon, to your Kodi library, you have to go through the installation guide given below. This is a an amazing effort from Kodicommunity team as they have simplified things for you.
How to Install Jango Addon on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Now select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type FUSION
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Click on Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled FUSION
- Select repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Now select TVaddons.ag addon repository
- Select Video Addons
- Select TVaddons.ag addon repository
- Finally select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- Jango addon is now installed and ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > Jango