How To Install Kodi On Firestick Using Apps2Fire
- Our tutorial today will show you how to install Kodi using Apps2Fire. If you don’t have a PC then installing this way is fast and easy, this is a great tool to use. Using Apps2Fire it sends Android packages from your phone to the Fire TV Stick, triggering the ADB command-line tools to install them automatically. Having tried a few ways to install Kodi on Amazon Firesticks this is by far one of the simplest ways, as long as you have android device. Using this method you will have Kodi installed on your Amazon Firestick in literally 5-10 minutes.
Install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick using Apps2Fire:
- To start this process, you will need to download Kodi and Apps to Fire from the play store and also follow the steps for enabling developer options on your Firestick. Put your Fire Stick in to your TV and go to Settings > System > Developer Options. Make sure you switch On both Apps From Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging.
- Now both are installed on your Andriod device, you can now open Apps to Fire. Firstly you will need to set it up. In the setup section, input your Firestick IP address and click save.
3. Now we can go to our local apps section and find Kodi from the list.
4. Click on Kodi and a prompt to install will do the rest.
5. Now Kodi is installed successfully on your Firestick, how easy was that.
We would like to say thanks to David Fry for providing this guide to help users intall Kodi on Amazon Firestick in simple way. He thought sharing this guide would simplify it for Firestick users and have tried to make this guide simpler. If you have twitter and would like to follow David or show some appreciation please use @davidfry77