How To Install Made In Canada On Kodi 17
Welcome to the introductory part of Made in Canada IPTV Addon. This addon is basically designed and developed for all English and French speaking IPTV and sports channels for the people of Canada. The content of this addon shows its pride and its performance speaks all about its creation. There in this addon, you can expect some great and excellent sports section and a strong Canadian IPTV section as well. You don’t need to be a Canadian to install this addon, but you can do this from anywhere in the world you want. In order to install this on your device, you have to follow the steps given below in the installation guide. But before this, you have to install the essential F4M tester and sportsdevil for this addon to work correctly.
Made in Canada Addon for Kodi 17 supports the following categories
- French and English IPTV
- Sports Channels
To Install Made In Canada on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://archive.org/download/repository.mic
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type MIC
- Click on OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Now select Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled MIC
- Select repository.MIC-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Choose Koditips.com repository
- Select Video Addons
- Select MIC repository
- Click on Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- Made in Canada IPTV addon is now installed and ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > Made in Canada IPTV