How To Install Mammoth Build On Kodi 17
Our guide today will show you how to install Mammoth Build on Kodi 17. The Mammoth Build on Kodi 17 certainly lives up to its name is huge. Mammoth Build is around 452mb we haven’t had the opportunity to test on a firestick so unsure if its ok to run. But what we can say is we tested this over a few days and it runs very well. The Mammoth Build Kodi 17 is well organised in its layout and the addons it offers. If you are looking for a Kodi 17 Build packed with the best addons then this is certainly worth a try. It looks amazing on the screen and the art work is excellent, so if you like TV Shows, Movies etc this is for you.
Remember to always install on a fresh Kodi or you will have issues with the build.
Install Mammoth Build on Kodi 17:
Follow the following steps to install Mammoth Build on Kodi 17 Krypton.
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Go to File Manager
- Select Add Source and type exactly http://wookiespmc.com/wiz in the box
- On the box below type Wookie click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Open Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Click on Install from zip file.
- Select the file labeled Wookie
- Select Click Me- Succumb to the Wookie.zp
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Go Back to Home Screen
- Open Addons
- Select Program Addons
- Go to Wookie Wizard
- Select Community Builds
- Choose Mammoth Build Krypton
- Wait for Download
- Force Close Kodi unplug device
- Wait about 5 minutes for the build to update, the build will now be ready to use.Below are a few images from Mammoth Build On Kodi 17 hope you agree it looks awesome.