How To Install Mega Wookie Build On Kodi 17
Our tutorial today will show you how to install Mega Wookie build on Kodi 17. Megaminds build for Kodi 17 looks amazing and has the best addons available. If you are a fan of TV Shows, Movies, Sports etc then this build is definitely worth a try. Having tested this Kodi 17 Build over the last few days it works really well and easy to navigate. The layout is well thought through with addons like Bob, Exodus and Sanctuary all having their own section. Megamind is always updating his build to have the best addons available. Another bonus is Mega Mind is always there to help any user if they have issues.
Remember if you are going to install this build do a fresh install of Kodi. If you don’t then you will have issues once the build is installed.
How to Install Mega Wookie Build on Kodi 17: Complete Guide
Currently Mega Wookie isn’t working please click on these alternative links
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Choose Settings Button
- Select File Manager
- Click on Add Source and type exactly http://wookiespmc.com/wiz in the box
- On the box below type Wookie click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Choose Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Click on Install from zip file.
- Select the file labeled Wookie
- Choose Click Me- Succumb to the Wookie.zp
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Go Back to Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Click on Program Addons
- Choose Wookie Wizard
- Click Community Builds
- Open Mega Wookie Build Krypton
- Wait for Download
- Force Close Kodi unplug device
- Wait about 5 minutes for the build to update, the build will now be ready to use.Below is a few images of Mega Wookie Build On Kodi 17, we hope you enjoy. We certainly have loaded test Mega Wookies Build on a few devices and it runs amazingly well.