How To Install MP3 Streams Addon On Kodi 17
If you want to play MP3 music on your device, then MP3 Streams Addon for Kodi will be the right choice for you. It is one of the best add-ons which contains everything for a music lover. It contains lots of sections from where you can choose your favorite artist, your favorited song, albums etc. You are not supposed to have a big free space on your device because most are very small size and light weighted. But being able to stream music is an ideal way to listen to some quality tunes.
MP3 Streams Kodi addon has been around a fair few years now and we feel its still one of the best music addons for Kodi. If you are wanting a decent music addon then install MP3 Streams addon on on your Kodi device by simply following the steps.
Some of the main categories and sections which you will find in MP3 Streams Addon are given below
How to Install MP3 Streams on Kodi
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type FUSION
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Now select Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled FUSION
- Select repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Choose TVaddons.ag addon repository
- Select Video Addons
- Click on MP3 Streams
- Select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- MP3 Streams addon is now ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > MP3 Streams