How To Install One Alliance Build On Kodi 17
Our guide today we will show you to install the very nice One Alliance Build. The One Alliance Build for Kodi 17 has everything you need and its only 222MB in size. With the One Alliance Build being this small it’s ideal for all devices. So for you firestick users this build is an excellent option and packed with the best addons.
Having tested the build on a few devices it’s very fast easy to navigate and well thought through. The One Alliance Kodi 17 Build also has an auto clean on start up so this helps the novice users. Please see below we have a few screen shots of this amazing Kodi 17 Build. If you love your Movies, TV Shows, Sports and more then you are going to enjoy this build. Its well maintained kept up to date with all the best addons available and it looks great.
Remember to also install a build on a clean Kodi so you don’t get any issues. OK lets get started adding One Alliance Build on Kodi 17.
Install One Alliance Build on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Click on the Settings Button
- Select File Manager
- Choose Add Source and type exactly http://onealliance.xyz/repo/
- On the box below type ONEALLIANCE click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Click on the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Now open the file labeled One Alliance
- Select plugin.program.onealliancewizard.zip.
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Go Back To Home Screen
- Click on the Addons
- Open Program Addons
- Select One Alliance Wizard
- Choose Build
- Select Install
- The One Alliance Build for Kodi 17 will start to install
- Wait for download to finish
- Force Close or unplug if require
- Reboot device give it 5 minutes for the One Alliance Build to update.Below is a few images of the One Alliance Build On Kodi 17, hope you agree it looks brilliant.