How To Install Ororo.TV On Kodi
How to install Ororo.tv on kodi they have created another great add-on purely for TV Shows. The content comes from Ororo.TV website and there is plenty of TV shows to choose from. You will need an account to use this account though so please be aware.
To use this add-on you will need to sign up, which you can do here. All that is required is email and password.
An account from Ororo TV is required for this add-on
When you first launch any section in this add-on it can take a while to load whilst the meta data caches. After that it will load quicker.
This add-on and its repo are available through fusion. If you already have fusion then go straight to step 7
How to Install Ororo TV on Kodi:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type fusion & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select fusion
- Select xbmc-repos
- Select english
- Select repository.jsergio-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification on your screen
- Select Install from repository
- Select jsergio repo
- Select Video Add-Ons
- Select Ororo TV
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Ororo TV add-on is now installed and ready to use. As usual the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS – Add-Ons – Ororo TV from your home screen.