How To Install Pulse CMM On Kodi 17
Our guide today will show you how to install Pulse CMM on Kodi 17 Krypton, I know we have had many users keep asking us when this is ready. Well that time is right now, Pulse CMM Kodi 17 Build is ready and available for you Pulse Kodi fans. Pulse CCM is one of the best Kodi Build in our opinion, its packed with goodie. This Build is based on the AEON NOX Skin and it looks incredible on the big screen. Pulse Kodi 17 build come’s loaded with a ton of stuff Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Kids, Music, Fitness, TV Guide and more!
We also like this build using Ares Wizard and Ares can offer users simplicity and help to minimise areas on their devices. Many Kodi users can struggle with maintaining their devices and Ares Wizard also offer a maintenance & backup section. Ares Wizard is one of the most popular all-in-one Kodi installer that’s been around for a long time now. If you haven’t tried Ares Wizard you will want to try this out and it could help maintain your device. So let’s get started installing Pulse CCM Build On Kodi 17 in minutes.
How To Install Pulse CMM On Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Click on the File Manager
- Select Add Source and type exactly http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/
- On the box below type Ares click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Open the Install from zip file.
- Select the file labeled Ares
- Select repository.aresproject.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Click on the Install from Repository
- Select Ares Project
- Open Program Addons
- Choose Ares Wizard
- Select Install
- Go to Browse Builds
- Select Pulse CMM Build Krypton
- Select InstallGive it about 5 minutes to extract and follow instructions job done.
Below are a few images of the Pulse Kodi 17 Build we hope you like and agree it looks awesome.
You may require the pin for the build it you do please click HERE