How To Install Safe House Movies On Kodi 17
Another all in one addon from DandyMedia repo called Safe House Movies. This is a multi source addon that allows you to watch various type of content such as TV shows, new release, most viewed etc. Install Safe House Movies On Kodi 17, you will always find the latest and up to date stuff with HD and SD quality. This is another cracking entertainment source from DandyMedia and is all the way available for Kodi. The addon is considering a must have the build to be added to your builds library. This is available from the DandyMedia Repo so you can be assured it is with the best quality. In order to be aware of the latest happenings of Safe House Movies, you just need to follow the Dandy Media on their twitter page.
It contains the following categories
- Most Viewed
- Latest Update
- Release Year
- TV Shows – Search
In order to install this amazing source on your Kodi 17 Krypton, just follow the few steps given below.
To Install Safe House Movies on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Now select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://www.dandymedia.club/repo/
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type DANDY
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Choose Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled DANDY
- Select repository.dandymedia.zip.
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Go to Dandymedia Repository
- Select Video Addons
- Select Dandymedia Repository
- Finally select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- SafeHouse Movies addon is now installed and ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > SafeHouse Movies