How to Install & Setup P2P Streams on Kodi
The following guide will show you how to install and setup the P2P Streams add-on for Kodi. Great tutorial for kodi users that will take a few minutes to install.
If your using P2P streams maybe think about using a VPN or DNS for added streaming security to you kodi device.
please check out our offers and discounts click this link https://kodicommunity.com/shop/
Install & Setup P2P Streams:
- Download the P2P Stream Repo. Save to somewhere easy to remember and access from your Kodi device
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Navigate to where you downloaded the zip file in the first step and select repository.p2p-streams.xbmc-1.0.4.zip
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
- Select Get Add-Ons
- Select p2p-streams repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select p2p-streams
- Select Install
This will now install MECHANIZE, PYTZ & P2P-STREAMS
The P2P Streams Add-On is now installed. We need to make a couple of tweaks before the add-on will function properly.
- Navigate back to your Home Screen
- Select VIDEOS > Add-Ons
- Highlight – DO NOT SELECT – p2p-streams
- Open the Context Menu – C on your keyboard, Right Click on your mouse, Menu Button on your remote – & select Add-on settings
- In General turn on Download modules on boot
- In Lists/Parsers select Run a python script
- Type the following exactly – http://bit.ly/allparsers & select Done
- Select OK
To complete the setup you need to use the config guide below that corresponds to your device.