How To Install Shepo Build On Kodi 17
Our guide today we will show you to install the very nice Shepo Build on Kodi 17. Shepo Kodi 17 Shepo Build is really a nice and clean build and very well maintained. If you are wanting a Kodi 17 Build that has got Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Live TV and more. Shepo Build has some really nice background images and an excellent interface. Shepo Build does have two builds one for Kodi 17 which is this guide. The other is Shepo Mini which is best build for firestick users, but we haven’t yet done a review.
Firstly if you have the Community Wizard installed on your device go to Program Addons click on that. Next go to Community Wizard Builds section and click there and you will see Durex Kodi 17 Build. If you don’t have the Community Wizard installed follow the instructions below and you will have Dark Minds Kodi 17 Build installed in 5 minutes
Install Shepo Build On Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Open File Manager
- Select Add Source and type exactly http://thecommunityrepo.esy.es/zip
- On the box below type Com Repo click OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Click on the Addon Browser button
- Open Install from zip file.
- Choose the file labeled Community Repo
- Select repository.communityrepo-xxx.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Open Install from Repository
- Select Community Repo
- Click on Program Addons
- Select Community Wizard
- Click on Install
- Open Program Addons
- Choose Community Wizard
- Click on Community Builds
- Choose Shepo Kodi 17 Build
- SELECT Community Wizard Fresh Install
- Select Continue and the Fresh Install will start then the Shepo Build will extract.
- Once done Select Force Close and re-open Kodi give it a few minutes to load.Below is a few images from Shepo Kodi 17 Build we hope you like as much as we do.