How To install Sportsdevil On Kodi
How to install Sportsdevil addon on your kodi device our tutorial will show you how to get the in-official sportsdevil addon. Sportsdevil Kodi Addon has been around in the kodi community for very long this sport addon gives you all you and in decent quality too. SportsDevil addon is a free provider of live Sports and covers such a wide range, such as NFL games (all seasons) including NFL Redzone, all english Premier League Soccer/UK Football, Boxing, UFC, Wrestling PPV, Live Baseball etc.
For this Sports addon to work you will need to install fm4 tester also please search for our guide to help you install with in minutes.
Below we have instructions on how to install sportsdevil on Kodi 16 and sportsdevil Kodi 17 make sure you follow the correct guide.
You maybe aware Sports addons and other addons in Kodi are not working well at times. This is due to your internet service provider blocking you when using Kodi. The only way to resolve this is by using a VPN, for a small amount of money per month it will resolve this issue. many are facing.
If sportsdevil addon isn’t running well or not even running you need a VPN for a small amount of money this can seriously resolve the issue. If you are using ace streams on sports devil or other Kodi sports addons you really need a VPN. The VPN will fix the problems you are having but also protect you from using such addons.
Please click our link offering the cheapest online VPN for Kodi Community users. Please click HERE
This guide can be used to install SportsDevil on Kodi 16, Kodi 17.1, Kodi 17.2, Kodi 17.3, Kodi 17.4 and Kodi 17.5 Krypton.
How to Install SportsDevil On Kodi 16
1. Open Kodi
2. Select SYSTEM > File Manager
3. Select Add Source
4. Select None
5. Type the following http://mediarepos.net/tco/ and select Done
6. Enter a name for this Source & type Colossus
7. Select OK
8.Go back to your Home Screen Select SYSTEM
9. Select Add-Ons
10. Select Install from zip file
11. Select repo_colossus-x.x.x.zip
12. Wait for Add-on enabled notification
13. Select Install from repository
14. Select Colossal Repo
15. Select Video Add-Ons
16. Select SportsDevil
17. Select Install
18. Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
How To Install SportsDevil on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Choose the Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly https://mediarepos.net/tco Select the highlighted box underneath and type Colouss
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Now click on the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Open the file labelled Smash
- Select repo_colossus-xxx.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Choose Install from Repository
- Select Colossal Repo
- Click on the Video Addons
- Select SportsDevil
- Select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled/installed notification on your screen.
SportsDevil add-on is now installed and ready to use. As usual, the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS – Add-Ons – SportsDevil addon.