How To Install Stream All The Sources on Your Kodi Device
Stream all the sources or S.A.L.T.S as it’s known in the community is a fantastic add-on that you can view some great media content on Movies and TV Shows, also you are about to link your trakt service if you wish to.
The trakt account is not something you have to do, personally I don’t like to use it, so you can just click ‘No Thanks’ to that service when you first start playing with this add-on.
Getting more into the S.A.L.T.S add-on, this add-on provides some really vast and stable content and also quality. It carries some nice categories so it’s very easy to navigate around to find the content you want to watch, or you can click a category like ‘trending movies’.
See how it scraps sites for the links….this giving the user plenty of choice AND letting you know the quality of the stream whether it’s high or low.
Like the look of S.A.L.T.S ? Follow our install guide below and you’ll be up and running in no time.
How to Install Salts On Kodi 16
1. Open Kodi
2. Select SYSTEM > File Manager
3. Select Add Source
4. Select None
5. Type the following https://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/ and select Done
6. Enter a name for this Source & type Smash
7. Select OK
8.Go back to your Home Screen Select SYSTEM
9. Select Add-Ons
10. Select Install from zip file
11. Select repository.smash-x.x.x.zip
12. Wait for Add-on enabled notification
13. Select Install from repository
14. Select Smash Addon Repository
15. Select Video Add-Ons
16. Select Salts
17. Select Install
18. Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
How To Install Salts on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Choose the Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly https://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/ Select the highlighted box underneath and type Smash
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Now click on the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Open the file labelled Smash
- Select repository.smash-xxx.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Choose Install from Repository
- Select Smash Repo
- Click on the Video Addons
- Select Salts
- Select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled/installed notification on your screen.
Salts add-on is now installed and ready to use. As usual the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS – Add-Ons – Salts addon.