How To Install Stream Army On Kodi 17
Stream Army Kodi addon is an All in one add-on with a huge selection on goodies to keep everyone entertained. The developers provide credits to Lambda for allowing VOD Section Stream from his add-on.Stream Army on Kodi this is an attractive new all in one kodi Add-on that allows you to watch a lot of different options. It is a top all in-one Add-on well done to the guys over at the Stream Army Team. It’s full of some enormous playlists and content and covers a wide variety of trendy topics.
The Add-on is incessantly being developed and is broken down to arena. Some of the sections that piqued our interest in particular were 3D, 4K and the Mobile Virtual Area. The VR segment being the first we have seen that we remember so those folks who are lucky enough to have a VR headset to pair with their phones will love this we’re sure.
But there is abundance of other sections here to enjoy. Multi sports links for one. There are plenty of team picks and alternative collections too. We like a lot of the other sections in here as well, and this Add-on is speedily becoming an essential install. Enjoy. Support and update info for Stream Army is on Twitter.
If you are wanting to install Stream Army Kodi 16 addon please click this link HERE
How to Install Stream Army on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Now click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type SARMY
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Now select the Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled SARMY
- Select repository.StreamArmy-x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Go to the Stream Army
- Select Video Addons
- Select SARMY
- finally click on the Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- Stream Army addon is now installed and ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > Stream Army