How To Install Stream Hub On Kodi 17.1, 17.2 and Kodi 17.3 Krypton
Stream Hub is a new Kodi Add-on that is destined to replace Media Hub. If you have the old Add-on installed you can go ahead and remove it. Stream Hub includes several categories including movies, TV shows, live TV, kids corner, sports, for him, for her, radio, documentary, and anime. Stream Hub is not a bureaucrat Add-on. That means that you will want to refrain from asking the Kodi team questions on the official support forums.
Stream Hub is a good all rounder Add-on which is commendable of adding to your Add-on collection so try it out and see what a proffer is.
It’s got a lot of bases enclosed and includes some great HD content including an imposing documentary section as well as some solid live TV. The Stream Hub has replaced the Add-on formerly known as Media Hub.
How to Install Stream Hub on Kodi, follow the guide below to easily get install this amazing addon on Kodi.
How to Install Stream Hub on Kodi 16:
- Open Kodi
- Select System> File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://addoncloud.org/maverick/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type maverick & Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select maverick
- Select repository.maverick-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification on your screen
- Select Install from Repository or Get Add-Ons (on Helix)
- Select Maverick Repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Skynet
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
To Install Stream Hub on Kodi 17.1 Krypton:
- Open Kodi Device
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Now click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly https://addoncloud.org/maverick/repo
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type STREAMHUB
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Now select Install from zip file.
- Select the file labelled STREAMHUB
- Select repository.streamhub.zip.
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Click on Stream Hub repository
- Select Video Addons
- Now choose Stream Hub repository
- Select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
23. Stream Hub Kodi addon is now ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > Stream Hub