How To Install The Adult Addon Woodrocket on Kodi
Please welcome another new Kodi adult addon and also a new repository that not just holds this adult plugin but others too. We have two guide for you below the first one is for Kodi 16 users and the second one is for Kodi 17 users. Please make sure you install Woodrocket Adult addon on your correct Kodi setup.
Woodrocket adult add-on scraps from the popular adult website woodrocket.com , so what you see on there you’ll also get them on your Kodi Porn addon.
This add-on has a huge array of Kodi adult content and as you’ll see below in the install guide, you can get more than just one adult add-on form this repository.
To Install Wood Rocket on Kodi 16 Jarvis:
1. Open Kodi
2. Select SYSTEM > File Manager
3. Select Add Source
4. Select None
5. Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
6. Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Fusion & Select OK
7. Go back to your Home Screen
8. Select SYSTEM
9. Select Add-Ons
10. Select Install from zip file
11. Select Fusion
12. Select Kodi-Repo
13. Select xxx adult
14. Select Repository.PTOM-x-x-x.zip
15. Wait for Add-on enabled notification
16. Select Install from Repository or Get Add-ons (Helix)
17. Select PTOM Repo
18. Select Video Add-ons
19. Select PTOM
20. Select Install
21. Wait for Add-on enabled notification on your screen
PTOM xxx add-on is now installed and ready to use. As usual, the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > PTOM xxx from your home screen
To Install PTOM addon on Kodi 17 Krypton:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Select Settings Button
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Select the highlighted box underneath and type Fusion
- Select OK
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select the file labeled Fusion
- Select Kodi-Repos
- Select xxx-adult
- Select Repository.PTOM-x-x-x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Select PTOM Repo
- Select Video Addons
- Select PTOM
- Select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled notification on your screen.
- PTOM Addon is now installed and ready to use. As usual the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > PTOM.