How to install the Community Repo
KODI Community Repo (Repository) is exactly that: a Repository by and for the KODI Community! You can find a ton of community builds for KODI / SPMC, video addons and even some difficult to get repositories.
You can contact the guys over at the Community Repo to have your work hosted on the repository: http://twitter.com/communityrepo
Install Community Repo on Kodi:
- Select from the submenu under SYSTEM, FILE MANAGER
- Double click on ADD SOURCE
- Enter http://thecommunityrepo.netai.net/zip and click DONE
- Enter the name Community Repo and click on OK
- Go to HOME and select SYSTEM
- Select ADDONS
- Select INSTALL FROM ZIP
- Select the red icon labeled Community Repo
- Select .TheCommunityRepo
- Select Repository
- Select repository.communityrepo-X.X.zip
Congrats, you have installed successfully The Community Repo on your system! You have now access to an incredible number of Builds, Repos and Addons!!!