How To Install The MorePower Kodi Addon
How to install the More Power Kodi addon our quick guide will show you how to install this excellent Kodi addon. If your not familiar with MorePower, it is one (if not the best) of the best high-quality movie add-on’s in the community, they pride themselves on purely HQ streams which I personally love and have been using their playlist for quiet sometime now.
More Power provides Dolby surround movies in 1080p crystal HD 5.1 surround sound, this is why it attracts me personally, I love watching the best quality I can when streaming and MorePower is the only place to go to for this.
MorePower is one of the community favorites but if you haven’t installed it yet or heard of it, follow our easy install guide below and you’ll be enjoying Crystal HD and Dolby surround sound movies from the comfort of your home in no time. If you already have the Phoenix addon installed then just head to there and you’ll find More Power Kodi Addon.
To Install More Power on Kodi:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://midian.srve.io/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Wolf and select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Wolf
- Click on repository.wolfpack-x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Select Install from Repository
- Select WOLFPACK
- Choose Video Addons
- Select Wolf Pack
- Select Install.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification on your screen
- Select Video Addon
- Select Wolfpack
- There you will find More Power addon
- More Power addon is now ready to use. As usual, the addon can be accessed via Addons > Videos > More Power