How To Install USTVNOW on Kodi
Today we are going to show you how to install the popular USTVNOW add-on on Kodi and also add you credentials to get you up and running.
First of all you’ll need a USTVNOW account, I just quickly signed up for the FREE option, sign up here if you haven’t already. The free option doesn’t actually get you many great channels but I signed up just for this tutorial to show you.
USTVNOW is a service that allows you to watch US TV worldwide either via their website, smart device and now via Kodi. If your based outside the US you will need a VPN to connect to the USA to view the content.
Once you have everything in place, follow our guide below to get up and running on Kodi.
To Install USTVNow Plus Kodi:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type fusion & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select fusion
- Select xbmc-repos
- Select english
- Select repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification on your screen
- Select Install from repository
- Select TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select USTVnow Plus
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
USTVnow Plus is now installed you will need to go into settings to add your USTV Now login details before it will work. As usual the add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS – Add-Ons – USTVnow Plus