How To Install Vevo Music Videos on Youtube
Another superb add-on from Coldkeys, this time for Music Video lovers. There are thousands of music videos from Vevo. They are all set in Playlists so will change constantly according to the latest comings and goings.
- Launch your Kodi app
- From the left-hand column, select on ‘Addons’.
- From there, select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, select on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Addons.
- Scroll all the way down and click on Vevo
- On the next screen, select ‘Install’.
- Wait until you see the Vevo Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- Select Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including Vevo, will appear here.
- Right-click on the Vevo addon and select ‘Settings’.
- Enter your Vevo account credentials and press ‘OK’.
- Select the Vevo addon and enjoy your favorite music videos.