How to Install VEVO Video and Music Addon on Kodi
? No problem, we have the full install guide on how to get you up and running enjoying Vevo in under 5 minutes on your Kodi device.
For those who don’t know what Vevo is about, it’s where you can watch music videos, artist videos, and original shows.
It’s probably one of the most renown music websites in the world and once you’ve installed it, you’ll know exactly why.
One feature that you don’t get like some of the other music add-ons is the ability to download, but apart from that, it’s a pretty awesome add-on especially if your into your music.
To Install Vevo on Kodi:
- Launch your Kodi app
- From the left-hand column, select on ‘Addons’.
- From there, select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, select on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Addons.
- Scroll all the way down and click on Vevo
- On the next screen, select ‘Install’.
- Wait until you see the Vevo Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- Select Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including Vevo, will appear here.
- Right-click on the Vevo addon and select ‘Settings’.
- Enter your Vevo account credentials and press ‘OK’.
- Select the Vevo addon and enjoy your favourite music videos.
Head back to your Video Add-on section where you can now start enjoying Vevo on your kodi device.
Please see our other music addon section for some other ideas click HERE